Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so sorry you haven't read from us...



It feels so good to be back. So much has changed since I shared my last blog post with you all. So many new experiences on social media, so many new trends in the Nigeria bloggosphere, etc. etc. I have truly missed blogging but before I share any new posts with you, I will first say I am so sorry I
stopped blogging - on my personal blog, especially since we launched our website www.venussbay.com between 2015 and 2016, where all the posts are currently being shared. We also concentrated on our social media handles @Venussbay on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, but forgot to put out a new explanation to our readers about where we were going. I had actually put in a notice but over time I experieced technical problems which deleted so many  posts on my blog such that I was only able to retrieve the few you are seeing today. Our rich base of information since 2011 when the very first blog post was launched, disappeared.

I promise to resume my blogging, though not on a weekly basis as before, sharing with you more of articles based on true stories and events, rather than announcing events alone; a shift in focus. So meet Venuss the writer OK? For more trendy and lifestyle information, you can always rely on our social hubs. Cheeeers!!!

Watch out for my first article in years.... It's on top of this post - the business side of Banky's wedding....


Nneka Venuss





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog