|Photo creds: Insidetrack Abuja|
The management of Sheraton are delighted to invite you to its Sheraton/UNICEF- 2015 Road to Awareness event and humbly request your assistance to participate and support this year’s event.
As an annual event, the Road to Awareness Event at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Europe, Africa and Middle East has always been successful with various fund raising activities held at different hotels to raise money for a dedicated cause.
In 2015, the Sheraton Hotels are joining hands with its sister hotels to raise funds to help UNICEF reach 2.1 million people living in poverty in urban and rural areas of Africa with sustainable access to safe water and sanitation by 2015.
An estimated 1.9 billion school days could be gained if the Millennium Development Goals
(MDGs) related to safe water supply and sanitation are achieved and the incidence of diarrhea illness is reduced
To support this cause, the Management of Sheraton Abuja will be organizing a series of Fund Raising Events on Saturday, October 31st, 2015.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT:
OPTION 1: DONATION OF REUSABLE OR FAIRLY USED PERSONAL, OFFICE, HOME ITEMS & SOUVENIRS:
There will be a drop off/collection point at Sheraton Abuja Hotel for you to donate fairly used/unneeded items. These items include fairly used home and office items, souvenirs, clothes, shoes, slippers, books etc. Once they are dropped off at the collection points, these items will be sorted by the Sheraton Abuja staff and will be sold during a Charity Flea Market Sale on Saturday, October 31st, 2015 and the proceeds will go to this fund-raising event.
- To drop off of old /used items at Sheraton Abuja Hotel, please contact Nanji at 08074090989 or Lola at 08077590290
- Items must be dropped off by October 17th, 2015 to enable Sheraton team sort and arrange the items for the Charity Flea Market Sale on Saturday, Oct 31. 2015.
- These items will be distributed and used to serve guests & visitors during the fundraising event on Saturday October 31, 2015. More details on the attached leaflet.
- In partnership with Arojah Theatre, there will be a theatre stage play performance titled “Hand in Hand by Sofia Fredén”by the talented team at the event venue.
- Venue:The Ladi Kwali Ballroom following the Flea Market Sale on Saturday, October 31st, 2015.
o Ticket Prices:
o Regular: N1,000
o VIP: N3,000
- Purchase of ticketsis eligible for a Free Entry to the Play as well as a Raffle Ticket to win various prizes.
- Proceeds of the entrance tickets will go to the fund raising event.
Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2015
Event Venue: Sheraton Abuja Hotel
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Follow Venussbay on Twitter/Instagram @venussbay, Facebook.com/venussbay and Pinterest.com/venussbay. Our BB Pin: 7C7733DC.